NR (Natural Rubber)
- A general purpose rubber with the optimum balance of physical properties essential for high performance engineering applications.
- The working temperature range is considered to be -50°C/ -70°C to +120°C.
- Long fatigue life, first choice for spring applications.
- Has high strength without the need for reinforcing fillers.
- Can be compounded to give a wide range of hardness.
- Good low temperature flexibility.
- Poor resistance to oils and solvents.
- Requires protection against oxidisation, ozone and heat.
What is NR (Natural Rubber) used for?
- Electrical components
- Rubber gaskets
- Rubber seals
- Rubber hose
- Rubber tubing
- Rubber belt