CR (Chloroprene Rubber, Neoprene)
- CR was the earliest synthetic rubbers used to produce seals.
- CR has good aging characteristics in ozone and weather environments, along with abrasion and flex cracking resistance.
- CR is not effective in aromatic and oxygenated solvent environments.
- The working temperature range is considered to be -40°C to +110°C.(-40°F to +230°F) But for short working periods it will take even 120°C.
- Good gasoline resistance.
What is CR (Chloroprene Rubber, Neoprene) used for?
- Rubber gasket
- Rubber pipe
- Rubber seal
- Weather-resistant products (such as wetsuits and orthotics).