BR (Butadiene Rubber)
- Good temperature flexibility and high abrasion resistance under severe weather conditions.
- Main use in in manufacture of tyres.
- The working temperature range is considered to be -73°C to +120°C.
- Used in blends with SBR and NR.
- Poor processing properties and poor tear properties.
What BR (Butadiene Rubber) used for?
- Tires for passenger cars, trucks, buses, construction machinery, motorcycles and bicycles.
- Rubber conveyor belts
- Rubber hoses
- Rubber isolators
- Rubber casters.
- Commodities such as shoe soles and golf balls.